Do you have something to share?
The RAC Communications Committee and the Website staff are always looking for great content. There are only a few simple rules and those that fill out the right forms are legible to compete in the Photo and Video Contest each year.
We love to hear your stories and recollections. If you have any old articles, fliers, recordings, etc., we would love those too. It can be long or it can as simple as a thought or a single picture. Anything would be much appreciated.
If anyone has a whole collection of stuff that covers several years from the past, I believe I can say this will be formally appreciated somehow.
We are currently trying to get all the correct information and forms posted. (Some the links will link to construction pages.) However, here are the basics:
- If a person’s face can be easily identified in an image or a video we will need a RAC Photo Release Form from that person before we can release that on to the website. There are a few exceptions but not many.
- If you want to submit an online program there is a form that needs to be filled out. To get started and to gain access to the form, please send an email to email@example.com
- Redwood Media Submission Form
- Redwood Media Progress Tracking Sheet
- And release forms
- To submit a written quote, story, or article, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To tell us about old original Redwood materials that you have please take a picture of it and email it to email@example.com or post it on one of our Facebook groups.
- To participate in the Image and Video Contest for next year, go Here.
Any new or historical content that you can help us with would be greatly appreciated.